MBRVC Community Involvement
Working together to make a difference!
Mercedes-Benz of Rockville Centre has a strong culture of service and an authentic desire to make meaningful social impacts on the people of the Long Island Communities. Whether times are good or bad, we believe that we have more to offer than just our checkbook. Our deep commitment to skills-based volunteering and thought leadership serves as the foundation of our company’s community involvement strategy.
Guidelines for Charitable Contribution Requests
Thank you for inquiring about a charitable contribution for your organization from Mercedes-Benz of Rockville Centre. Please understand that we receive hundreds of requests annually, and although every request is valid, it is just not possible for us to contribute to all of them.
Please follow the guidelines below when making your request.
- Requests must be submitted in writing, on event/organization letterhead at least 30 days in advance.
- Mercedes-Benz of Rockville Centre will only consider contributions to not-for-profit organizations.
- A maximum of one request per calendar year will be fulfilled per organization.
- Mercedes-Benz of Rockville Centre cannot make financial contributions, donations of food items, or any charitable donations that only benefit one family or individual.
- Contributions and/or sponsorships cannot be automatically renewed or assumed.
- Each submission is evaluated on a first-time basis and will not be approved based on the prior year’s participation.
Requests must be sent in writing to:
Mercedes-Benz of Rockville Centre
Charitable Donations Department
Attn: Shaun Weissman
110 West Graham Avenue
Hempstead, NY 11550
Your written request on your event/organization’s letterhead must include the following information:
- Name of event/organization requesting contribution
- Contact person’s name, address, phone number and email address
- Date, description, and location of the event
- Whether contribution will be part of a silent auction
- Estimated attendance and demographics of event attendees
- History of event and attendance/contributions from the previous year
- Listing of other automobile dealership sponsorship
- Opportunities for Mercedes-Benz of Rockville Centre or its subsidiaries to be listed in promotional materials for the event
- Whether the person(s) requesting the donation currently is a client of Mercedes-Benz of Rockville Centre Sales & Service
We appreciate your interest in Mercedes-Benz of Rockville Centre’s community involvement program. Due to the large number of requests we receive, we are unable to respond to all requests immediately, however, we will try and respond promptly.