2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class
2018 Mercedes-Benz E-Class
2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class vs. 2018 Mercedes-Benz E-Class
When it comes to Mercedes-Benz luxury sedans to drive around Long Island, you can’t go wrong with either the 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class or the 2018 Mercedes-Benz E-Class. That’s because both models:
- Have spacious seating for up to five people and ample cargo space in the trunk.
- Run on turbocharged 2.0L inline-four engines churning out 241 hp and 273 lb-ft of torque to start.
- Boast five-start front safety ratings from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
- Offer high-performance AMG® powertrains later in the lineup.
- Promise interior luxuries like leather upholstery, genuine wood trim, power-adjustable front seats with lumbar support, a power moonroof, and more.
While the 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class and the 2018 Mercedes-Benz E-Class are both strong options, your preferences will inform your decision.
- Budget: The C-Class starts at an MSRP from $40,250, while the E-Class starts at an MSRP from $52,950.
- Efficiency: The C-Class has a plug-in hybrid sedan offering, while the E-Class does not.
- Technology: The E-Class comes standard with COMAND® Navigation complete with 3D maps, live traffic, Yelp searches, and more, while this is optional on the C-Class.
Browse Through Our New and Used Mercedes-Benz Sedan Inventory Online!
Contact the team at Mercedes-Benz of Rockville Centre to plan your visit to browse our Mercedes-Benz sedan inventory, including the Mercedes-Benz C-Class and the Mercedes-Benz E-Class! Don’t believe what we have to say about the Mercedes-Benz C-Class? Read expert’s reviews on the Mercedes-Benz C-Class.