2018 Mercedes-Benz E 300 4MATIC®
2018 Mercedes-Benz E 400 4MATIC®
2018 Mercedes-Benz E 300 4MATIC® vs. 2018 Mercedes-Benz E 400 4MATIC®
Have you decided that you want to drive the 2018 Mercedes-Benz E-Class around Long Island, but you’re having trouble choosing between the 2018 Mercedes-Benz E 300 4MATIC® and the 2018 Mercedes-Benz E 400 4MATIC®? Both are excellent choices, especially since they:
- Are equipped with the exclusive Mercedes-Benz 4MATIC® all-wheel drive system
- Come backed by a 48-month/50,000-mile New Vehicle Limited Warranty
- Offer 13.1 cubic feet for cargo in the trunk
- Provide features like genuine wood trim, optional leather upholstery, available heated and cooled front seats, standard navigation and telematics, and more
To aide in your decision, consider what sets the 2018 Mercedes-Benz E 300 4MATIC® and the 2018 Mercedes-Benz E 400 4MATIC® apart:
- The E 300 4MATIC®& runs on a turbocharged 2.0L inline-four rated at 241 hp and 273 lb-ft of torque, and the E 400 4MATIC® runs on a turbocharged 3.0L V6 rated at 329 hp and 354 lb-ft of torque.
- The E 300 4MATIC® starts at an MSRP from $55,450, and the E 400 4MATIC® starts at an MSRP from $58,900*.
Browse Our New and Used Mercedes-Benz E-Class Inventory Online!
Contact the team at Mercedes-Benz of Rockville Centre to learn more about the 2018 Mercedes-Benz E-Class trims and to compare them to others in its class or the competition like the Lexus ES 350!
*Excludes all options, taxes, title registration, $995 transportation charge and dealer preparation fees.