2018 Mercedes-Benz GLE Interior
Want a luxury SUV that provides a cabin that’s as stunning as its exterior? The 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLE interior offers Rockville Centre drivers exquisite interior design, comfort and convenience features, and a range of technology. The Mercedes-Benz GLE reviews are in–driving the Mercedes-Benz GLE is an experience unlike any other. Learn more about the GLE interior at Mercedes-Benz of Rockville Centre!
There are many elements that contribute to the 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLE interior design. Bathe your cabin in lush Mercedes-Benz GLE colors with the available multicolor interior ambient lighting function, and enjoy even more design features on Long Island roads in your GLE:
- Hand-finished wood in Natural Grain Brown Ash, Anthracite Poplar, Eucalyptus, and more
- Hand-fitted, full-grain leather upholstery
- Subtle metallic accent details
- Low-intensity LED lights illuminating the center console, front footwells, and interior door handles
- Various interior colors such as Ginger Beige, Black Pearl, and Espresso Brown
- Available panorama roof
The 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLE interior is meant to make you feel utterly comfortable, while also providing the convenience you crave for your commutes, errands, and trips. Features that make this possible include:
- Remote Engine Start via the Mercedes me Mobile App
- Heated front and rear seats for chilly mornings and brutal Hempstead winters
- Available multicontour front seats with a massaging feature
Take advantage of the following technology features to enhance your Mercedes-Benz GLE cabin experience.
- Rear Seat Entertainment system: LCD monitors mounted on the back of the front head restraints allow backseat passengers to watch DVDs, play video games, and more.
- Bang & Olufsen® BeoSound™ Premium Sound System: This specialized stereo comes with 14 speakers and 900 watts of power for the ultimate listening experience.
- In-car Wi-Fi hotspot: You and your passengers can stay connected while on the go. This secure, high-speed connection allows up to eight wireless devices to connect at a time.
Check Out the GLE at Mercedes-Benz of Rockville Centre
More from Mercedes-Benz of Rockville Centre
If you drive a Mercedes-Benz car or SUV, you probably know that it runs off of synthetic oil. At Mercedes-Benz of Rockville Centre, our service team is often asked, “What are the benefits of synthetic oil,” and “How does synthetic compare to conventional?” We’ve answered your questions below! Read on to learn more about what makes synthetic oil…
The 2021 AMG®® GLE 53 Coupe is one of the latest in a new generation of Mercedes-AMG®® models. Rockville Centre drivers are in for thrill after thrill, made possible by its electrified turbo engine, coupe-like styling, and next-level technologies like Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX). And that doesn’t even scratch the surface of what this new AMG®®…
Contact Us For the fifth year in a row, Mercedes-Benz of Rockville Centre is proud to announce that we have received the Best of the Best Dealer Recognition Award from Mercedes-Benz USA. Find out what goes into determining the recipients of this exclusive recognition, and see how Mercedes-Benz of Rockville sets itself apart from the…
The 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLE price will depend on which model type you choose to bring home to Rockville Centre. But no matter which one you decide on, you can rest assured you’ll get an attractive Mercedes-Benz GLE interior and exterior along with the performance features and safety you’ve come to love. Explore the GLE cost below…
Upgrade your Rockville Centre commute when you get behind the wheel of a luxury SUV, like the 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC. The GLC is a solid options thanks to features including DYNAMIC SELECT, 4MATIC® all-wheel drive, and more. Make a decision on which features matter to you via a number of configurations and explore the Mercedes-Benz GLC…