2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC Price
Upgrade your Rockville Centre commute when you get behind the wheel of a luxury SUV, like the 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC. The GLC is a solid options thanks to features including DYNAMIC SELECT, 4MATIC® all-wheel drive, and more. Make a decision on which features matter to you via a number of configurations and explore the Mercedes-Benz GLC price points. Whether you decide on the base 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 or a AMG® GLC option, you can count on Mercedes-Benz of Rockville Centre to get you behind the wheel for a test drive.
GLC SUV Price List
- 2019 GLC 300 SUV: this base GLC SUV starts at an MSRP of $40,700*. Powered by a 2.0L inline-4 turbo engine which produces 241 hp and 273 lb-ft of torque. Additional standard features include a FrontBass® audio system, a power liftgate, and a 14-way power driver seat with memory.
- 2019GLC 300 4MATIC® SUV: next in the lineup you can tack on the iconic Mercedes-Benz 4MATIC® all-wheel drive system for an MSRP of $42,700*. Additionally, you will get ATTENTION ASSIST®, Active Brake Assist, and ECO-START® standard.
- 2019 GLC 350e 4MATIC® SUV: looking for fuel-efficiency in your SUV? Powered by a 2.0L inline-4 turbo + plug-in hybrid electric motor with a boosted 315 hp and 413 lb-ft of torque you have the option. Starting MSRP of $49,990*.
- 2019 AMG® GLC 43 SUV: cover 0-60 mph in just 4.8 seconds, this configuration offers an AMG®-enhanced 3.0L V6 biturbo engine and creates 362 hp and 384 lb-ft of torque. Available for a starting MSRP at $56,250*.
- 2019 AMG® GLC 63 SUV: the most powerful model in the lineup starts at an MSRP of $69,9000 and achieves 503 hp and 516 lb-ft of torque. More power is offered on handcrafted AMG® 4.0L V8 biturbo engine and is the fastest, achieving 0-60 mph in 3.8 seconds.
GLC Coupe Price List
- 2019GLC 300 4MATIC® Coupe: in the beginning of the lineup, at a starting MSRP $47,300*, the coupe comes equipped with 4MATIC® drivetrain, ECO-START®, ATTENTION ASSIST®, and more.
- 2019AMG® GLC 43 Coupe: this model has a starting MSRP of $60,400 and comes with added features like heated seats and an HD Radio® receiver.
- 2019AMG® GLC 63 Coupe: choose this coupe for an AMG® 4.0L V8 biturbo engine which offers 469 hp and 479 lb-ft of torque. Available for an MSRP of $73,150*.
- 2019 AMG® GLC 63 S Coupe: on the top of the trim ladder you can get an included Burmester Surround Sound System, Mercedes-Benz PRESAFE®, and much more for an MSRP of $74,150*.
Explore the GLC in Person at Mercedes-Benz of Rockville Centre
Once you have had a chance to familiarize yourself with the Mercedes-Benz GLC price list, make your way from Hempstead to Mercedes-Benz of Rockville Centre to take your favorite configuration out for a spin. If you have any questions in or would like to find out more about other models and their price points, like the Mercedes-Benz GLE, contact us!
Want to see how the GLC measures up against a top competitor? Pit the 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC vs. BMW X3 today.
More from Mercedes-Benz of Rockville Centre
Contact Us For the fifth year in a row, Mercedes-Benz of Rockville Centre is proud to announce that we have received the Best of the Best Dealer Recognition Award from Mercedes-Benz USA. Find out what goes into determining the recipients of this exclusive recognition, and see how Mercedes-Benz of Rockville sets itself apart from the…
The 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLE price will depend on which model type you choose to bring home to Rockville Centre. But no matter which one you decide on, you can rest assured you’ll get an attractive Mercedes-Benz GLE interior and exterior along with the performance features and safety you’ve come to love. Explore the GLE cost below…
Upgrade your Rockville Centre commute when you get behind the wheel of a luxury SUV, like the 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC. The GLC is a solid options thanks to features including DYNAMIC SELECT, 4MATIC® all-wheel drive, and more. Make a decision on which features matter to you via a number of configurations and explore the Mercedes-Benz GLC…
Base MSRP excludes transportation and handling charges, destination charges, taxes, title, registration, preparation and documentary fees, tags, labor and installation charges, insurance, and optional equipment, products, packages and accessories. Actual vehicle price may vary by Dealer.