2018 Mercedes-Benz GLS Interior
Luxury is what makes the 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLS whole, however, the interior of this model greatly contributes. Whether you are looking for exceptional comfort, more technology, or ideal space the 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLS is sure to provide it. Learn more about what to expect when you sit inside the cabin below!
Enjoy the 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLS Interior as You Drive Around Rockville Centre
- Three rows of seats: Comfortably seat up to seven people – even adults – inside the Mercedes-Benz GLS. The 60/40-split EASY-ENTRY second-row seats allow for easy access to the third row and multiple seating and cargo configurations.
- Luxurious seating: Between available leather upholstery, heated front- and second-row seats, and available multicontour front seats with a massage feature, riding around Long Island has never felt so luxurious.
- Design: The Mercedes-Benz GLS interior is eloquently designed, with hand-finished wood trim, subtle metallic details, and more. Low-intensity LED interior lighting also adds to the overall ambiance.
- Rear Seat Entertainment system: Two LCD monitors bolstered on the back of the front head restraints provide access to DVDs, video games, and more to keep passengers in back entertained no matter where you’re headed.
Additional Interior Features
The 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLS interior has even more to offer Hempstead drivers, including:
- Panoramic sunroof with power third-row vent windows
- Remote engine start
- Heated and cooled front cupholders
- Heated steering wheel
- KEYLESS GO®
- Three-zone climate control
- Ventilated front seats
- Technology such as COMAND® infotainment with a touchpad controller, in-car Wi-Fi, and more
Explore More Mercedes-Benz GLS Features
More From Mercedes-Benz of Rockville Centre
If you drive a Mercedes-Benz car or SUV, you probably know that it runs off of synthetic oil. At Mercedes-Benz of Rockville Centre, our service team is often asked, “What are the benefits of synthetic oil,” and “How does synthetic compare to conventional?” We’ve answered your questions below! Read on to learn more about what makes synthetic oil…
The 2021 AMG®® GLE 53 Coupe is one of the latest in a new generation of Mercedes-AMG®® models. Rockville Centre drivers are in for thrill after thrill, made possible by its electrified turbo engine, coupe-like styling, and next-level technologies like Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX). And that doesn’t even scratch the surface of what this new AMG®®…
Contact Us For the fifth year in a row, Mercedes-Benz of Rockville Centre is proud to announce that we have received the Best of the Best Dealer Recognition Award from Mercedes-Benz USA. Find out what goes into determining the recipients of this exclusive recognition, and see how Mercedes-Benz of Rockville sets itself apart from the…
The 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLE price will depend on which model type you choose to bring home to Rockville Centre. But no matter which one you decide on, you can rest assured you’ll get an attractive Mercedes-Benz GLE interior and exterior along with the performance features and safety you’ve come to love. Explore the GLE cost below…
Upgrade your Rockville Centre commute when you get behind the wheel of a luxury SUV, like the 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC. The GLC is a solid options thanks to features including DYNAMIC SELECT, 4MATIC® all-wheel drive, and more. Make a decision on which features matter to you via a number of configurations and explore the Mercedes-Benz GLC…